- Please download the script from HERE and save it in your Windows desktop
- If you have Windows 7 or Vista, Right click over the file and "Run it as Administrator"; if you have Windows XP, just double-click the file to run it normally
- Sometimes Windows will ask you for permission to run the script and make changes to the computer. Allow it. This is necesary because this script modifies the configuration of VLC to make it visible from VLC Direct)
- After you see the VLC window open in your PC, go to VLC Direct in the device, and do menu->settings->Automatic Connection Wizard. Then click start.
- That's it! (If you have any problem, you can you can watch this short VIDEO that shows the whole configuration process or check out our blog or send us an email)
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Configuration Script Download
Posted by John Stepp at 11:40 AM